Wondering how to make this winter special? You can enjoy a great dinner with chicken tikka masala that brings in a big smile on the faces of your family members. It’s easy to prepare and it includes all common ingredients due to which you can cook the delicious dishes at your ease.
|COOKING TIME||2 hours 30 minutes|
|RATE||4 stars out of 5|
Here are mentioned the ingredients, which you need in order to prepare the dish incorporating a nice flavor:
- 1 cup of yogurt, which adds nutritional value to the recipe
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon for flavor
- 2 teaspoons of fresh ground cumin adding a different savor
- 1 tablespoon of lime juice
- 2 tablespoons of black pepper adding a spicy savor
- 1 ½ tablespoon fresh grated ginger bringing in a nice smell
- 2 tablespoons of cayenne pepper
- Paprika as you need
- 1 minced clove garlic
- 1 finely chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1 cup of whipped cream
- 1 tablespoon of tomato sauce
- ¼ cup of chopped fresh cilantro
- Chopped fresh coriander leaves
- Chopped onion
- Fresh cilantro
- Salt to taste
- Mustard oil
- 1 cup of butter
Overall, you need all these ingredients to prepare the lip-smacking dish carrying a perfect traditional aroma.
How to prepare Chicken Tikka Masala?
Once you collect all the ingredients it’s time to start cooking. So, here are given the detailed steps following which you can complete cooking the amazing chicken recipe:
- First, take a large bowl and beat the yogurt properly. Next, you have to mix lime juice, cumin, cinnamon, cayenne, black pepper, ginger, and salt. Now, stir in chicken into the mixture and store it in the refrigerator at least for 1 hour.
- Now, you have to get a griller. Initially, preheat the grill to start cooking the marinated chicken. It brings in a
nice baked flavor and you would love the breath-taking aroma of chicken tikka masala.
- Now, lightly brush oil on the grill plate. Thread chicken onto the skewers along with the masala. Keep on grilling until juices come out, which is the main trick of cooking this dish. Approximately, you have to grill each side for 5 minutes and you need to check whether the chicken has become tender.
- Now, melt butter in a skilled and make sure you maintain medium heat. Saute some garlic and jalapeno pepper for 1 minute that adds a roasted flavor. After you prepare the roasted masala cumin, paprika, and some salt next, stir in tomato sauce and get some heavy cream making the amazing masala. Cook the mixture up to 20 minutes on low heat until it becomes thick. Now add the grilled chicken and cook it in simmer for about 10 minutes.
The dish is ready now and you can now garnish the platter with some onion and fresh cilantro and green coriander leaves. It makes the dish look colorful and everyone would feel excited to explore the real taste. The tomato sauce adds sweet and sour flavor and you would simply fall in love with this non-veg dish.
Now, you must know the nutritional value knowing which you can enjoy the dish with complete peace of mind. The dish consists of 24.6gms of protein, 13.3gms of carbohydrates, and 2.5gms of dietary fiber. The recipe is healthy enough, as it has minimal cholesterol of 143mgs, 17.0gms of saturated fat and 28.9gms of total fat. Apart from these, it carries 1592mgs of sodium and 660mgs of potassium.
If you are a chicken lover and prepare extra piece you can refrigerate it for 2-3 days. Served with biryani or fried rice and naan it adds a wonderful flavor. It’s time to enjoy a delicious dinner and you can now explore chicken with a nice flavor that takes you to a different World.