Prepare this amazing apple tart dessert to satisfy the demand of your sweet tooth in few minutes time. Yes, it’s the perfect dessert made of 5-ingredient which can win your little one’s heart easily and is healthy too. Use of caramelly dulce de leche along with apple slice as the topping will make this crescent tart utterly delicious. I will add some drizzle to spark up the taste to make it even better.
Details for Dessert Preparation
|TOTAL TIME||30 MINUTES|
|PREP TIME||30 MINUTE|
|COOK TIME||0 MINUTES|
Ingredients for The Yummy Desert:
One can Pillsbury™ ( (8 oz) sheet of crescent refrigerated dough. Alternative you can go for one can Pillsbury™ (8 oz) crescent refrigerated dinner rolls
Butter 1 Tablespoon
- Three apples properly peeled and sliced (minimum 4 cups)
- 1/3 cup powdered brown sugar
- 3/4 cup dulce de leche (sweetened caramelized condensed milk)
How to Make Caramel Apple Tart
- Heat the oven to 375°F first and then spray the cookie sheet using cooking spray. Now you need to unroll the sheet right on the cookie sheet. Leave it for a minute and then get it pressed in shape of a rectangle in 12×9 inches measurement. In case you are using crescent rolls then you need to press the seams together.
- It’s time to bake the sheet to prepare the base for our yummy Caramel Apple Tart. Bake no more than 13 minutes or else it may burn. After baking it will take a golden brown color. It will be crunchy and crispy.
- When the sheet is baking, take a nonstick skillet of 10 inches and place on stove. Take the peeled slices of apples and cook it with one teaspoon of butter and sugar. Keep the flame at medium range and heat it for about 8 minutes. Keep stirring constantly, or it will burn the apples. Continue it till the apples become tender.
- Now take 1/2 cup of dulce de leche and spread it evenly over the golden crispy crust. Make sure you give a gap of about 1/2 inch as a border on the crust.
- Take the cooked apple slices and provide a single layer of it cautiously on the crispy crust.
- Take a microwave bowl of small or medium size. Collect the remaining dulce de leche, ensure it’s not more than a 1/4th cup. Microwave it for max 20 sec. Pick a fork to the drizzle up the apples with it. Serve it hot and enjoy the yummy flavor.
- Dulce de leche is a sweetened condensed milk, which is caramelized to make it thicker and bit sticky with a light shade of caramel color. It is available in any grocery outlet.
- Earlier, use of crispy honey apples was made to make the desert. You can select any baking apple of your choice, like Braeburn, McIntosh or even Granny Smith. Each of the variety will make it taste awesome.
Nutrition Facts with My Rating:
One serving of this mouth-watering dessert has 170 calories along with 4 1/2 g fat. 180mg of sodium is there with 10mg of Cholesterol. It consists of 100 mg Potassium aside to Total Carbohydrate of 30g. 1 serving of these desserts contains 2g protein.
Make this easy to make a tasty and delicious dessert to entertain your unexpected guests at home. I learned it from my friend, and when tasted I gave it a rating of 9 on 10, based on its taste, preparation time and nutrition facts.
Try it making today and share with me your experience and personal rating.
- If you liked the dish and its preparation but not fond of apple, then you can replace it with Guava, Pear, Peach or even Quince
- To spice up the taste, you can drizzle another layer of chocolate syrup on the dessert to make it utterly, butterfly and delicious to eat.
- Ensure you serve it hot to get the real mouth-watering taste.
- If you need to serve it after few minutes of preparation, then make it hot for 30 sec in your microwave. Not more than that or else it will burn the base.