In general, most people can’t finish a meal without mouthwatering dessert. Obviously taking desserts along with meal give some great experience. Even all age groups of people love to crave desserts while taking a meal. There are plenty of heavenly dessert options available but all age groups of people love to eat kulfi. Here we are going to see easy preparation of Almond Malai Kulfi. It is lazy-chef-friendly as well as it can be wrapped within 60 minutes.
If you don’t believe you just try this sinful sweet treats. Yes, today’s dessert is the almond malai kulfi, it is considered as the Indian classic version, and it is the widely loved desserts since generations. Now you can also get the readymade kulfi but preparing kulfi at home make you happy and it is the way to attract guest. Are you ready to make heavenly dessert?
Details For Dessert Preparation:
|PREP TIME||10 MINUTES|
|COOK TIME||45 MINUTES|
|TOTAL COOK TIME||55 MINUTES|
|RECIPE SERVINGS||4 SERVINGS|
Ingredients Of Almond Malai Kulfi
- 1 cup almonds (take blanched and ground)
- 15-20 toasted pistachio, chopped coarsely
- 1/4th cup milk
- 1 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 6 Tbsp cream
- Saffron, a pinch for taste
How to Prepare Almond Malai Kulfi:
Are you ready to prepare almond malai kulfi? Just start the process, first, you need to grind the almonds by using a proper grinder. After the grinding, you just mix the ground almonds, condensed milk, and cream by using a large mixing bowl. After that, you need to add the milk as well as saffron to the mixture also mixes it well to get better colour.
After the proper mixing, you need to toast the pistachios as well as chop them. it is the time to add them to the mixture. Obviously, you must use a perfect blender to remove any lumps because this will affect the shape and taste of the dessert so you must mix all the ingredients well to get a fine mixture.
However, the true fun of digging into kulfi is easily serving or eating it out directly from matkas or finely designed wooden pots so you must try getting hold of some beforehand.
After that you need to set your almond malai kulfi into little matkas then you must use butter paper to cover it without any gap. Covering is really important to get a better taste. So you must prefer butter paper for proper coverage.
Finally, you need to refrigerate your almond malai kulfi at least for 4-5 hours or refrigerate until your almond malai kulfi is ready. It is really easy, you can directly serve it along with special meals, and it will be the best surprise for your guest, kids and loved ones.
It is important to take a large bowl to perfectly blend ground blanched almonds, cream, and condensed milk, as well as you, need to blend it until you get fine paste because this will give a great taste to your recipe.
You can use infuse the milk with saffron based on your choice, the right choice of saffron will give nice color and looks good in your dessert that also creates a mouthwatering feel.
Try to refrigerate well and serve cold. If you are preparing this special dessert for your guests, you must start this recipe early because it is essential to keep the sufficient refrigeration time in hand.
Nutritional Facts And Rating:
- In general Malai kulfi has lesser calories as well as sugars so it is the better option for foodie and this Indian dessert also boasts a lower fat content. This dessert packed with calories 140, as well as the total fat content, is around 7gm
- Even malai kulfi also contains less cholesterol content which is about 10m; it contains sodium 60mg and 16gms of carbohydrates
- Dietary fiber present in the malai kulfi is 0gm and sugars 15gm; the protein content is 3gm.
- Instead of almonds, you can also use Pista, mangos, etc this will add classic flavor; this is the excellent option for the hot summer day.
- It is the perfect dessert packed with goodness with all of you
- For better appearance and taste you just toast some pistachio as well as you can chop them coarsely.
- Also, try to serve it in cold condition.